Ads for IbrahimKaki

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 15, 2010

Seafood Gathering [Update]

Hi everyone, here I want to make some update about the Seafood Gathering.

After discussed, we have set the gathering as below:

Venue: Tambun Seafood
Date: 16th Feb 2010 (CNY Day 3)
Time: 6pm (gather at 1 spot)

Now I have a name list of part of the confirm-comers. There are:

- Szechee
- Ziyi
- Wen Feng
- Zhuang Yin
- Kathy
- Jiinn Jiunn
- Henry
- Yi Yang
- Mingshi
- Soon Eu
- Mu Wei
- Zhi Quan
- Ju Ting
- Zheng Chuan
- Chin Han

That's all for now. There are still a lot of people I couldn't/haven't contact. There are:

- Yong Yi
- Man Shin
- Hong Liang
- Sin Kuan
- Mean Wei
- Kai Hwai
- Yan Chuan
- Yee Huan
- Jun Pin
- Chian Xin
- Miao Pin
- Sin Yong
- Yi Qing
- Jia Jia

...and lot more...

So, guys, I need your help. Please help out to contact whoever in the list and invite them to the gathering as I lost my old MSN account and I don't have all the Ibrahim's friends' contact. Just try your best to contact them and give the confirmation here ASAP. We need to decide the "drivers" for car pooling purposes.

Thank You!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP