Ads for IbrahimKaki

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, February 12, 2010

Seafood Dinner & Gathering

Haloo~~~ This is my first post over here, so if got any mistakes don't blame me har~ XD

Ok~ Straight to the topic. Since the day we left, we had barbecue, steamboat, buffet etc, so this time, I have an idea which prompted out when I was on my way back to SP and passed by Autocity. YES! Seafood!

(Let me show off awhile) In KL, we used to have seafood dinner with friends over there as there are a lot of seafood restaurant. The seafood restaurant I meant is exclusively provide seafood compare to other ordinary restaurant that targeted more variety of chinese cuisine. So, since we haven't make any this kind of seafood, thus I suggested that MAYBE (as is still a suggestion) we can have a seafood dinner lo...

Well, I got no idea which place can provide nice seafoods coz I seldom (almost none) have ate any seafoods in SP. I think a lot of you all might went before, so maybe you guys can give some suggestions lo~ Hmm... So far I know only the one beside Autocity and another one is the famous Tambun. However, those 2 places are quite far from us, so I suggest that we could find a place somewhere around SP lo.

Anyway, this is just my suggestion. About the time and date still not sure yet. However, I think it would be nice if it is on CNY day 3 or 4 or 5 lo and probably would be dinner. Don't forget one of the day we might having our "angpao" trip too... Oh yeah, it can be the same day too!!

That's all what I want to propose. So guys, give your suggestion. And of course, this isn't the final decision which we will be having seafood dinner. You guys can suggest anything else too...

Looking forward to the comments and suggestions ya! ^^

7 comments:

Monash Hostellite Committee said...

some of the guys have to go back on third day i think. That what i heard.

TheBeerCrusader said...

I'm ok with the idea of seafood :)

How about Tai Kar Seafood ?

perhaps on the 4th day of new year :)

Christopher said...

Monash: Who r u? ==

ZY: Hmm... Day 3 or 4 is ok. We just vote and see which day the people would prefer more~ And about the location, where is Tai Kar Seafood?

For now, Yiyang and Mingshi agree to have at Tambun (we will be having a lead for the route), and now we have another option.

Just spread the news and links to everyone so they can know the news...

Shiker said...

haha..actuali for me where oso can..sp oso gt..behind my house oso gt..d river tat..heard is sin min chow xing li's open 1..i beg most of u all been be4..so nay suggestion jz straight contact cwf la

TheBeerCrusader said...

ya... chow xin li's restaurant is that "Tai Khar Seafood"..

李奕燊 said...

some ppl r allergic to seafood (not me)

TheBeerCrusader said...

jus go and eat first then only see how :P

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP