Ads for IbrahimKaki

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, February 8, 2010

Who will be in SP during this coming CNY??

As stated above...who will be in SP??

If u don't want to be missed out..like our Miss Chow..( =P )

Faster show up here and lapor diri!!!!!

1)Sze Chee
2)Zi Yi
3)Kathy
4)Yong Yi
5)JJ
6)Ping Pong Piang
7)ZQ
8)JuTing
9)Charles
10)YinPin
11)John Chew
12)Yap
13)Henry
14)Tong
15)Brandon Mu Wei
16)Grace
17)Soon Eu
18)MingShi
19)SinYong
20)Sin Hui
21)Yi Qing
22)Mean Wei
23)Sin Kuan
24)Chin Onn
25)Chian Xin
26)Rou Qian
27)Yan Chuan
28)Wen Feng

"Who ever's name has been missed out please leave a comment here please. No offence made, cause we are human and we are prone to mistakes : ) "
- from Zi Yi

Erm I think that's all I know for now....=P

8 comments:

Shiker said...

can u plz write my name correctly?

Scamille said...

lol...soli la soli la~

Alic3 said...

hoy szechee!! y no my name de???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? n oso meanwei, sinkuan, chin onn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alic3 said...

n yanchuan, ah tong, rouchian, chianxin~~~~~~~~

~yq~ said...

me lih?lol..mana boleh tak da me?hha!

Scamille said...

swt swt swt!!! *BIG SWT*
U all faster come and leave ur comment here easier ma~~ =P

Christopher said...

my name leh? @@

CHerYL said...

somebody juz removed my name... ok la since i m not welcomed, it's ok for me and u...

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP