Ads for IbrahimKaki

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Halor from zoey!

Halor. Everyone. How's life? Mine sux, terrible, horrible and vegetable LOL
Busy, busy and still...... BUSY lar right?

Anyway Happy Chinese New Year to everyone(especially to those who were unable to celebrate cny with us last week)!

Haha, I'm here because I stole take Sze Chee uploaded cny photos to share with you, ibrahimKAKIS whether you were in or not!!! *nod nod, you are very welcome! *laugh*


I ♥ you, you ♥ me.
We are happy family!
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you
♥ me too?

(Don't worry, even if you're not here, we ♥ you too. LOL!)

Okie. And a photo with fewer kakis more hands I supposed?

Read through this post once or twice enough la!
If not I think you will lose your mood on study and start seeing pokers oh do I mentioned anything?! xD

Last but not least! Cheer up everyone!


Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.

Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.

1 comment:

TheBeerCrusader said...

Open table lih !!

Now now !!

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP