Ads for IbrahimKaki

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm getting married!!

People, I'm here to announce that I'll be getting married next year with my long-term girlfriend Dorothy Lim.
I've proposed to her. She agreed and both our families are very happy about it.
It's quite sudden and shocking I know but I think it's about time for me to settle down.
I've thought this through and I think that I decided that I have had enough time alone and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with this special someone.
I would like to invite everyone to come and gather and have a drink and meet my special someone if possible.
Truth to be told, these are all made up stories and false statements and I am still single.
I just went through old albums and saw everyone's faces which were once so familiar to me. I have not seen some of you for quite some time and I'm sure you guys have changed. I can't wait til the end of the year to see you guys again.
Now that some of youse are working already, I'm sure a couple of years down the road, the news of someone amongst us getting engaged and married will come true in reality. Things will be totally different I guess.
Hence, we should come up with something again this CNY so that everyone can gather around, catch up and have a good laugh. What do you guys think?
Be careful on the road and take care.

Keep me posted. :)
Have a good one, people. xx

p/s SC, update liao!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL seriously wtf =.=
No wonder Grace said she got scared la =.=
Without seeing Grace posted on fb i really thought it's true HAHAHA

sc

Kenta said...

wtf what's happening ?

Feifan Oh said...

Dorothy Lim, how did that name pop out in your head so randomly? lolll.. nice bs yiyang.

funkmaster said...

NOOOOOO!!
you guys must pretend that you are so surprised eventhou you already knew it's fake :P

Kathy said...

Wow this is sooooo random hahahaha!! Congrats Yi Yang! :P

Anyway the gathering is a good idea. Anyone wanna volunteer to be the organiser? :D

Miss Nobody said...

great one yiyang! you know it scares me that one of us is marrying, means we getting OLD omg.

haha gathering! on. just don't use wedding dinners as gathering yet ok?
hahhaaha

Kenta said...

when is the gathering ? now or august ?

Paradize said...

yang... i know the moment u poked me. the wedding is real isn't it? ppl thought it's jokin but it's real isn't it? the Dorothy girl must be very enchanting to make u fall for her. i wish u all the best in ur marriage and i know it sounds old but do live happily ever after.




p/s : is Dorothy Lim the parody of Dorothy of Harry Potter and CO Lim?

Z said...

LOL
I was just here since one minutes ago since my last donno-when visit. And I am seriously STUNNED LOL

Engyiyang! good title huh, don't you think so?!



LOLOLOLOL *cant stop LOLing

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP