Ads for IbrahimKaki

Shoutbox


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First post in Ibrahimkaki~

~Halo,anybody home?~ *shouting and screaming*

Obviously,most of us are busying with our own stuff right now and do not seem to have time to update this blog anymore..

Well,just wanna post a link about the POTONG SAGA by namewee which was sent by my Zi Yi,or u guys already heard and seen it? Ok I admit I'm outdated..but who cares? XD

Just a little afford of mine to spice up this blog again..:-D

2 comments:

TheBeerCrusader said...

POTONG POTONG POTONG !!!

Ahahahaha !!

I watched this and laughed like hell until my hall mates thought i was too stress writing my assignment... ahahahaha !!!

Unknown said...

not outdated... jz released a few days ago.

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP